Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Making themselves with the tools

December 2007, festivities end of the year and I was there in search of another gift of my secret. Friday was the day of delivery and how all Brazilian love, I get last minute, the day before would buy this. But what? It was free, each gave to the friend, whatever it wished and the deal was "something cool and cheap."

Thursday the night, 20h, I was leaving work to go in search of the perfect. But many problems, transit, the wrong track, a car door closed with the key in contact and if there was the day before and opportunity to buy this.

What do you do? I was at home, would have to use my artifacts to make a gift. It was what I did. Was sit in front of the PC, I saw many pictures of my friend have a secret get inspiration and botei the cachola Illustrator and get work. So they came out one of my best gifts that I have: personal, original and affordable. Placed on a table, wrapping a cool and closed!

In the illustration dark hair, white skin, red lipstick and serenity of my little friend so dear, Lari. =)



That's it! Did you like, Lari?

No comments: