Sunday, September 7, 2008

First Post... but, what about the name?

Well, starting my first post in my first blog.

Before that, came the following question: "What is the name of the blog?".
First came the idea of trying to unite something related to my name, with something that could define the purpose of the blog itself. How about "Dansign"? Our! Thank omega! Remember that thing of joining the names of father and mother (Marcelo Valdete + = Marlete). Or, that this ... Point D"? Arrgh, vai opinion which is a blog on sexual orientation and tips on how to have a healthy sexual life, beyond what this idea of "Something Point" already be half manjada.

Well, the times when I want to complicate, stop and see what is best simplify. I remember a word I heard once: "The simplicity is the ultimate degree of complexity."

So I stopped and asked:

- What is the purpose of the blog?
- Expose the work performed and that most believe the most important and interesting.
- So it has a name, "portfolio". But vai have something further?
- Yes, discussions related to graphic design and digital, by other branches of design.
- So now comes the point of a conventional blog, discuss issues and receive comments, creating an exchange of information. Anything else?
- Yes, I am also human, I want to expose own thoughts and not always related to work or career. Curiosity, funny things, things useful and useless.
- So is a blog and a portfolio at the same time.
- Yes, a Blogfólio!

Ready, simple way. =)

Thus start and I hope you like it than is there.

No comments: